Rodi Connects support in
- Review of business plans,
- in depth feasibility review,
- Request for Quotation process for outsouring of manufacturing and additional services,
- process transfer and development,
- clinical trial material supply,
- Expert in providing scalable alternatives
Business valuation is never straightforward – for any company. For startups with little or no revenue or profits and less-than-certain futures, the job of assigning a valuation is particularly tricky. For mature, publicly listed businesses with steady revenues and earnings, normally it’s a matter of valuing them as a multiple of their earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA), or based on other industry specific multiples. But it’s a lot harder to value a new venture that’s not publicly-listed and may be years away from sales.